Emile Louis Picault
(1833 - 1915)
Emile Louis Picault was active/lived in France. Emile Picault is known for allegory, mythology and patriotic subject sculpture.
Biography Emile Louis Picault
A French late 19th and early 20th Century figure sculptor, he is best known for his allegory, mythology and patriotic subjects. Among his works are:
• Le Supplice de Tantale (1867)
• Persée délivrant Andromède (1880)
• Le Génie du progrès et Nicolas Flamel (1885)
• Le Cid (1886)
• La Naissance de Pégase (1888)
• Le Génie des sciences (1894)
• Le Génie des arts (1895)
• Le Livre (1896)
... Displaying 750 of 2718 characters.
also viewed by people who viewed Emile Louis Picault