Jacobo De La Serna
Jacobo De La Serna is active/lives in New Mexico / Spain, Mexico. Jacobo De La Serna is known for micaceous clay pottery, painting.
Biography Jacobo De La Serna
• Born & raised in Northern New Mexico
• Principal works are ceramic sculpture (most notably, micaceous clay pottery) and oil on canvas or panel.
• Studied art at Instituto de Bellas Artes (Granada, Spain), Sanchez Conservation (Santa Fe), Museum of International Folk Art (Santa Fe), Osona Gallery and Studio (Santa Fe), and Santos of New Mexico (Santa Fe).
• Mr. De la Serna is internationally recognized as a Master Artist/Instructor for his expertise in New Mexican Spanish Colonial Iconography and Spanish and Native American pottery techniques.
• He restores and conserves New Mexican Colonial religious art and artifacts and WPA period pieces for the Archdiocese of Santa Fe, New Mexico. He is also involved in the
... Displaying 750 of 2456 characters.