Yuriko Yamaguchi is active/lives in United States, Japan. Yuriko Yamaguchi is known for sculpture.
Yuriko Yamaguchi (born 1948) is a Japanese-American sculptor.
was born in Osaka, Japan. She attended the University of California,
Berkeley, graduating in 1975 with a BA. She went on to undertake
directed study at Princeton University, and completed a Master of Fine
Arts at University of Maryland, College Park in 1979. She is currently
a professor at George Washington University.
Works by Yuriko are found in a number of museum collections including:
* Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
* Philip Morris Art Collection, New York, N.Y.
* National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, D.C.
* Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, MA
* National Museum of American Art, Washington, DC