|This biography from the Archives of AskART:|
|Please note: Artists not classified as American in our database may have limited biographical data
compared to the extensive information about American artists.|
- Born on December 27, 1975 in Supetar on the island of Brac (near Split), Croatia
- Graduated from high school in the stone carving in Pucišca (on the island of Brac)
- By 1994. lived in Postira on the island
- Since 1994. lives and works in Zagreb
- A member of HULU, Split, Zagreb HDLU
- Masters degree sculptor-restorer (HOK - Zagreb)
- Professionally engaged in restoration of stone sculpture and painting
Solo exhibitions in Dubrovnik, Lopud, Oroslavje, Palmizana, Postira, Rijeka, Split, Supetar, Samobor Skradin, Zagreb, FC.
Group exhibition in Antalya (Turkey), Bale, Brežice (Slovenia), Dubrovnik, Gospic, Kastel Luksic, Karlovac, Hvar, Osijek, Omišalj Postira, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, under Martin Okicem, Sisak, Samobor Szmbathely (Hungary), Ston, Trogir, FC, ??Velika Gorica, Zadar, Zagreb, FC.
PUBLIC WORKS: Gospic - Park (Venus, 2008)., Lovinac - Sekulic (memorial 2009).
ART COLONY: Antalya (Turkey), Alilovci, Karlovac, Knin, Gospic, Lovinac Novska Theology, Rab, Split, Ston, the Okicem Martin, FC, ??Zagreb.
AWARDS - Honorable Mention: Mali Losinj (1992), Pucisca (1994), Zagreb (2007), Antalya (Turkey 2010).
MAJOR CYCLES: Islands, Travel Landscapes, Venus, Venus in honey, Records, Cathedral, Children's Portraits and play.
|** If you discover credit omissions or have additional information to add, please let us know at registrar@AskART.com.|