ADDING IMAGES FOR YOUR FOR SALE OR PORTFOLIO ARTWORKS:
- Once you are logged in and on “Your Task Page” select your next task either “Add/Edit My For Sale Ads” or “Add/Edit My Portfolio Artworks”
- Selecting the appropriate link will present you with a form to enter required information such as Title, Category, Size, Medium, Style, and Subject. We strongly encourage you to enter as much information as possible in the non-required fields. This will provide buyers with more opportunities to find your artwork based on their search criteria.
- Once your artwork details have been entered, click on the “Submit to Review and/or to Add Image”
- Your Images should be ready on your computer as follows:
File Formats: JPG, GIF
Max file size: 150 KB
Max image width: 450 pixels
Max image height: 450 pixels
- Click on the “Browse” button to locate your picture.
b. A box will appear that enables you to browse your computer.
- Select a picture file, then “OK” or “Open.” The file name will appear in the box to the left of the “Browse” button. Click “Submit Your Image”
- After the image appears on the right-hand side, please click “Confirm” to activate your For Sale or Portfolio example.
- This completes the task and returns you to your account pages.
- When you are logged on use the narrow navigation bar at the top of the page:
- My Artist Studio - View your live Artist Studio as visitors see it
- Manage My Studio – Maintain your Artist Studio information
- My Account Page - Update your contact and/or billing information
- My Alerts - Receive email notices when we post new information on your favorite artists