| || |
"Rise and Shine"
UCLA; Painting, Drawing, Graphic Arts major; Bachelor of Arts degree; 1972-1974.
California State University at Los Angeles; Painting and Drawing major; Master of Arts degree; 1974-1976.
Studied with John Seerey-Lester; San Diego, CA; 1999.
Studied with Simon Combes; Kenya, Africa; 2004.
Studied with Scott Christensen; Jackson, WY; 2005.
2007, James Lightner Land of Sunshine - Contemporary Paintings of San Diego County Featuring 100 Fine Artists, San Diego Flora, 222 pages (color)
Bennington Center for the Arts, Bennington, Vermont
Museum of Western Art, Kerrville, Texas
Society of Animal Artists, Member 2010 to present.
Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild, Member 2008 to 2010, Vice-President 2008.
Wildlife Artists Association, Member 1995-2005, President 1998-2002.
- November 2008, Western Art Collector Magazine, Featured article "Travels", pgs 86-89.
- November/December 2006, Wildlife Art Magazine, Featured article "Unique Creations on Handmade Paper", pgs 94-97.
- December 2005, Southwest Art Magazine, Art Beat "Arts For The Parks Mini 100 Grand Prize Winner, pg. 30.
- November/December 2002, Wildlife Art Magazine, Featured article "Suspension - The Third Dimension", pg 90.
- Spring 2003, Inform Art Magazine, Featured article, pg 53.
- June 1997, U.S. Art Magazine, Featured in "Endangered Species" article, pg 36.
- December 1996, Southwest Art Magazine, Featured in "Emerging Artists" article, pg 120.
- January/February 1996, Wildlife Art Magazine, Featured in "Wild Things" article, pg78.