Advertising for Fine Art Establishments

The Big Picture:  Homepage Ads on askART
Contact us for Homepage Ads
Please call us at (800) 857-4301;
email ;
or use the Form below.  Thank you.
Our web traffic is about 450,000 visitors a month.  Make your impression on subscribers and art afficionados!
A leading online resource for art pricing, offering international art-auction records, artist biographies, artist signatures and much more.

Key Steps:
The Grand Homepage ad w/ Rotating image(s)
Key Steps:
Upper Right Banner(s)
Key Steps:
Lower Right Banner(s)
Schedule your ads with askART:
80% of the ad space should feature the artwork while the remaining bottom 20% can display logo and copy.  All ads are subject to the approval of askART.
Send askART your artwork (JPG/GIF image files 815 x 490 pixels - 150KB max).
Send askART ad copy with details of your event, sale or notice of art wanted.
Display up to 4 rotating images.
We'll link your ad directly to your website -- or if you prefer -- we'll host an interstitial (intermediate) page* that links to your site.
* Optional Interstitial Page  
If you prefer, we can work with your team to create an interstitial "detail" page for users to view if they click your ad.  

This optional page is an opportunity to showcase up to 10 additional images.  Present the details of your artwork, events, auction, art wanted or art for sale.  All files should be completed and delivered to our ad production team one week prior to the “start” date of your ad.

If needed, please request our:
"Guidelines for ad images and interstitial pages"
by emailing to

Similar to Grand ads ...
180 x 200 pixels
60KB max file size
Similar to Grand ads ...
180 x 288 pixels
90KB max file size
Ad Rates:
Grand Homepage Ad
Ad Rates:
Upper Right Homepage Ad
Ad Rates:
Lower Right Homepage Ad
5 Days = $2,925
7 Days = $3,855
10 Days = $4,750

$295 a day
5 Days minimum
$395 a day
5 Days minimum
Cancellation Policy
Due to limited homepage ad availability and the high percentage of advanced ad bookings, confirmed ads are allowed reschedules only within 60 days based on availability.